Xperience By Design 2017
By Design Conference introduces
Xperience By Design Conference will host leading UX & product designers from Facebook, Google, Spotify, Artsy, Stripe, Ustwo and Supersense.
OCTOBER 27, PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Join our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to be the first to learn the news.
- Austin Bales, Director of Product Design at Facebook is preparing his talk just for us. Stay tuned. /US
- Annina Koskinen, Director of Design at Spotify will talk about her framework that helps teams ship with impact. /FI
- Robert Lenne, Head of product at Artsy and ex-IDEO will talk about the (self-)education of a product designer. /SE
- Josh Lovejoy, Machine Intelligence UX Designer at Google & ex-Amazon Shopping UX Designer will talk about human-centered machine learning. /US
- Mans Adler, Tech Director at Ustwo will dive deep into the 'experience prototyping’ process of ustwo. /SE
- Nina Mehta, Product Designer at Stripe will talk about why designers should fall in love with problems, not solutions. /US
- Florian Kaps, founder of Supersense, the all analog retail laboratory will tickle all your senses and carefully remind you that you are still all analog. /AT